Thursday, January 5, 2012

SNOOP SAYS HELL NO TO WACK TRANSPO


IT was a happy Snoop Dogg who arrived in Australia yesterday - until he saw the car sent to collect him, a new Ford Falcon.
The legendary gangsta rapper took one look at the electric-blue Falcon on arriving in Sydney and declared it wasn't for him.
He chose one of two basic mini-buses meant for his entourage.
"I ain't riding in that!" he declared when he saw the Falcon after waiting for it while sitting in the mini-bus.
"I'd rather ride in this, it's something I can jump into - security, you can have that and I'll see you at the hotel."
Wearing a Los Angeles Lakers jacket emblazoned with star player Kobe Bryant's name, Snoop - real name Calvin Broadus - played up to the cameras, joking with reporters and flirting with a group of young women who wished him "happy holidays."
"You know when I pull up because there's cameras everywhere," he said. "When I show up, I've got a camera crew with me like I work for the news."
Asked if he had any New Year's resolutions, he said, "Yeah, just rock the house out here in Australia, man."
He described the overnight flight from Los Angeles to Sydney as, "13 hours of madness, all love and watching movies."
As he waited for his luggage to be loaded, the rapper showed off a gold watch, which he said was a Christmas gift from his wife.
Snoop performs today in Adelaide at Summadayze at 3.30, then heads to Sydney to be on stage at 10.45 tonight at Bondi's Shore Thing.
He'll be at Melbourne's Summadayze tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

let me know what you think ...!!!