Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Chris Brown Performs Cake -- minus Rihanna .. Oh Well , ...

I can recall when I first heard the song that had Roc Nation Jay Z miffed at Rihanna's choice of collaboration partners . It was weird and akward . At first I thought my ears were playing tricks on me . Sadly they werent, and the rumor mill was certainly true , that our girl Riri had gotten back with CB . I am not mad at all being a musician , sometimes you have to just bang it out in the studio ..regardless of the drama it will bring , I have been there all once or twice. I get it . My disappointment comes form the fact that I will never witness them perform it together . So its a dope song , but it will just fade into oblivion I'm afraid . I wonder how everyone else feels that she decided to give Chris Brown a pass musically , she appears on his remix to his hit single Turn up the music. I think that was a decent trade, after all they were a power couple as far as recording goes , and their fans missed seeing them perform together and have so much fun , before that fateful Grammy night that some strange altercation took place between them . Anyhow , here is CB performing a bit of cake in Australia --- -Parental discretion is advised

No comments:

Post a Comment

let me know what you think ...!!!