Monday, May 14, 2012

Britney Spears signs on to be a judge for X-Factor - Now that's a wow factor .....

I don't know about anyone else in the western hemisphere but I am also stoked to look at these two former Disney princess' judge the up and coming talent this season of  X-Factor .
 
 As for Simon Cowell as a producer and and judge,  I have always loved him and his critique I think he is genuine and fair and really doesn't go for all the bells and whistles of an artist who is not authentic .
 
 Opinion , he knows talent when he sees it , his only fault would be that he is pretentious and self absorbed a bit - but he how can you not be in the industry.
 
Enter L.A Reid from La Face Records  who have worked with the likes of Baby Face and Janet Jackson ,  Pebbles who spawned TLC . 
 
 Demi Lavato is very relevant has the same history as Brit Brit and we love that she is making a clean comeback right ?
 
This season is promising but I probably will honestly only check in on it because the last run the lights dancing and desperation and torture were just too much and literally gave me a headache watching it all.  
 
Below is the announcement via TMZ , I love those guy's and gal's over there .
 
Scroll the archives and catch me on their March 14 , 2012 show discussing Bobbi Kristina and her alleged relationship with her stepbrother.
 
Ta Ta Bonjour ,.... Breaking Headlines .. stay tuned .   
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

let me know what you think ...!!!