Friday, May 18, 2012

Former Cosby kid Raven Simone hints that she is out the closet ......

Raven Symone has always kept her private life just that - private. And the star has made it clear, that this isn't going to change just because a tabloid printed rumors that she's gay.
Addressing the issue, but not confirming her sexuality one way or the other, Raven tweeted:

"I'm living my PERSONAL life the way I'm happiest. I'm not one, in my 25 year career to disclose who I'm dating. and I shall not start now. My sexual orientation is mine, and the person I'm dating to know. I'm not one for a public display of my life."
 Whatever her preference behind closed doors, it has nothing to do with her talent. Is she any less funny? No? Is she any less likeable? Of course not. In fact, fans should adore Raven even more because of this headline-grabbing mess. She refuses to be bullied into revealing something she isn't ready to. Bottom line, it's nobody's business but her own.

Raven went on to tweet:

"However that is my right as a HUMAN BEing whether straight or gay. To tell or not to tell. As long as I'm not harming anyone. I am a light being made from love. And my career is the only thing I would like to put on display, not my personal life. Kisses!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

let me know what you think ...!!!