Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Breezy Talks Domestic Violence Incident with Ryan Seacrest 'On Air,' 'Eternally Grateful' RiRi Forgave Him


According to Billboard, Chris Brown is dropping a new album titled 'X'. Rihanna's on-again, off-again beau confirmed rumors started by a J.Lo Instagram photo and gave a sneak peak of an upcoming single called "Fine China."
Billboard got a sneak peak of the single and described it as "an uptempo song defining the qualities of a woman." "Fine China" is set to drop on April 1.
Brown described the track thusly at a Burbank event, "I wanted to touch musically on Michael Jackson, Stevie Wonder and Sam Cooke and incorporate those influences with the new."

Brown confirmed that 'X' was coming sometime this year after a J.Lo. in-studio Instageam pic set the rumor mills a buzzing.
According to Billboard, collaborations on 'X' include Diplo, BAM, Drumma Boy, CP Dubb, Mel and Mus, Verse Simmonds, Camper, Roccstar and PK.
Brown also gave attendees a peak into several other songs. There's "Autumn Leaves" a lad-back track that dishes on life and love. Reportedly, it will feature Kendrick Lamar and is a potential second single.
"X", the title-track is a Diplo-produced banger that Brown summarized with the statement "the bass will beat through your chest."
"Lady in the Glass Dress"is a ballad about heartache and getting back on the horse after a nasty breakup.
"Add Me In" is an upbeat track that is chock full of math metaphors and deals with trying to snag a female.
Brown also opened up to Ryan Seacrest this morning in an interview, particularly on the subject of his and Rihanna's troubled past.
Being at that young age, I can tell you I was arrogant and definitely hotheaded," Brown said, referring to the conditions that led to his infamous domestic violence incident in 2009. "Everybody has a temper, but for me, it was not knowing how to control it when I thought I had the world in my hands."
"I just tried my best to be the best man I could be over the years and just show her how remorseful and sorry I was for the incident and that time was probably the worst part of my life and being that she has and she's a wonderful person I'm eternally grateful and thankful," he told Seacrest.



No comments:

Post a Comment

let me know what you think ...!!!