Real life possible F3 come really close to driver and he was able to catch the whole thing on video CHECK IT OUT !! CLICK HERE
Tornado Season is coming down in full force this year . Check out Live leaks as they bring you the best and scariest tornado footage . I personally almost peed my pants when the twister started coming his way ... I don't know the drivers name but he is one very brave man KUDOS . Make sure you have your drills and emergency preparations on deck especially if you live in Tornado Alley .
Tornado Season is coming down in full force this year . Check out Live leaks as they bring you the best and scariest tornado footage . I personally almost peed my pants when the twister started coming his way ... I don't know the drivers name but he is one very brave man KUDOS . Make sure you have your drills and emergency preparations on deck especially if you live in Tornado Alley .
No comments:
Post a Comment
let me know what you think ...!!!