Sunday, October 23, 2011

Have CASH MONEY forgot all about Mannie Fresh ?

At one time in musical history , Mannie fresh

was a very popular producer with the record label ran by SLIM and Baby . We all have wondered what happened with them and why they don;t even credit him for the sound he gave them . Here is Mannie's own words of what went wrong.




“Dude, was that all really worth that?” And on top of that, if you had an opportunity to fix it, why won’t you fix it? Like, is it that crucial? I would say this, if I did do something dude, and I’m a human being, even if it took me five years I owe you an apology. And it was never an apology for it. Okay, you can’t give me possibly what you owe me, ‘cause that’s way too much, but you can start with an apology. Just by like saying, “You know what, dude? That was my bad. All of that royalties, loyalties, all of that. That could go on forever. But its the same situation that you hear about business realationships ending everyday over money, over what’s right morally and all of that.”

Mannie Fresh, is currently an artist and hip-hop producer who records for Def Jam South and his own division Chubby Boy Records. He is probably most famous for his time producing tracks for Cash Money Records from 1993 to 2005, and one half of the hip-hop duo Big Tymers with Birdman.

No comments:

Post a Comment

let me know what you think ...!!!