Friday, February 17, 2012

Ray J and family making there way thru the airport headed to Whitney's Home Going Ceremony

Ray J   has broken his silence on pop icon princess Whitney Houston's death, telling soures , "Over the past few days, I've tried to process the emptiness that I am experiencing. What my heart feels cannot be expressed in words. The world lost an icon, but I lost my close friend." Ray J isa singer and he is Brandy's brother . He was also with whitney days before he died . Maybe even the night of . It was rumored he was the person who found Whitny houston's body , but the rumor was not true .

Ray J goes on to say, "Nippy, I miss you so much!" Nippy was a nickname Whitney's dad gave her.

And Ray J adds, "You were so happy and full of love. Your smile will live in my heart forever."
video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player

No comments:

Post a Comment

let me know what you think ...!!!