Thursday, March 22, 2012

Music Anyone ? Did you know Jada Pinkett had a band called Wicked Evolution - Burn

Here Jada Pinkett displays a never seen before slow rock vocal that is sure to make Itunes consumers take another look at her band Wicked Evolution . They have toured and are very expereinced , so much so that Sharon Osborne invited the rock act on tour for the OZZFEST.
 
Jada Pinkett defenently learned a thing or towo along the way and while I cant say this song is the best - it is really haunting and beautiful .
 
 I always wondered what happened to Wicked Evolution , but now I know - they went back to the drawing board of music . I cant really call it , if this was the right time to release the video and music but hey all press is promotion and what better way to navigate your own so called scandal then to own it  . I like .

No comments:

Post a Comment

let me know what you think ...!!!