Thursday, June 21, 2012

Charlie Sheen has Dave Chapelle to thank for his career falling apart

Charlie Sheen
Charlie Sheen says it's Dave Chappelle's fault he got fired from the cast of Two and a Half Men.

He was fired from Two and a Half Men in 2011 after a very public meltdown. But Charlie Sheen says in fact Dave Chappelle is to blame for CBS bosses axing him from the hit series.
Dave Chapelle as Clayton Bigsby
The actor, 46, says a sketch on Chappelle's Show gave him a stomach hernia that sparked an epic argument with network executives and eventually cost him his job.
n an interview with Playboy, the actor reveals he was hospitalised before the feud not for partying too hard, but because he sustained a stomach injury from laughing so hard during a skit.
He told the magazine: 'Everybody thought I had OD’d (overdosed) or whatever. No, I had a f****** hernia blow out of my stomach. I called the paramedics, because that's what you do, right?
'It was because of a Dave Chappelle sketch.'
Recalling the scene, he explained: 'Remember the scene where he’s a blind white supremacist who doesn’t know he’s black? It’s f****** hilarious. I'd never seen it, and I laughed myself into a hernia. That is 100 per cent true. It'’s his fault. There you go. Dave Chappelle cost me my job.' Well said Charlie , we all have can blaim Dave Chapelle for laughing to hard every now and then .

No comments:

Post a Comment

let me know what you think ...!!!