Monday, July 9, 2012

Revised - Usher 's stepson of estranged wife Tameka Foster declared brain dead

Usher Raymond , popular R and B singer , famous for hits like 'You make me wanna' and 'Nice and slow' has yet some more drama added to his plate. As if things were not bad enough , even a little bit over the edge , he now has to grieve the loss of his stepson Kyle. This story is very tricky because just last week we were reporting that usher has an admirer , well a stalker ...who claimed they were married and that he made all of the decisions for her . Tameka Foster , the woman who Usher's fans came to loathe because he married her  , or so I have heard --  was about to bring that up in court and I must say - her case was looking promising . It seemed she had Usher painted into a corner . Tameka described his drug use and the fact that he had an affair right up under her nose during there marriage and also claimed that Usher was still involved with said woman .


Time and time again we heard a little bit of information regarding the couple being questioned in court . I myself didn't know where it was all heading , but I labeled it War Of The Roses because there battle went from love to hate and Usher had millions at stake , a sprawling mansion in Atlanta etc.


The battle over the mansion became ugly because Usher wanted to unload it claiming that the property was costing him a pretty penny to keep up and  running and in this recession he felt it was not wise to own . He had a point but Tameka , a personal stylist to stars Like Jay z and Usher to name a few , which is how they met in the first place . Much to Usher's mother objections, who also acted as his former longtime manager showed  dismay about the match feeling Tameka Foster was to experienced for her young son. Tameka foster was previously married and has 3 kids . So yes that is a bit seasoned being that Usher had never walked down the aisle and had no children . Usher later made Tameka Foster his manager .  Lets fast forward a bit to the day Usher files for divorce because he feels he made a mistake. There was allot of things happening for him and family was just not fitting in besides Tameka's tedious demands for him to be a better man and dad . Lets skip ahead to the accident .

Kile, the youngest son born of the marriage between Tameka and Atlanta businessman Ryan Glover, was reportedly floating in an inner tube on the lake when he was hit in the head by a Jet Ski in a freak accident at Lake Lanier.

  Tameka was out of the country on vacation and Kyle was in the care of his father at the time of the accident the battle was looking very bloody and seemed to uncover a lot of the pop singers transgressions, however her ex-husband Usher Raymond was kind enough to charter a jet to get her back to her son’s side as quickly as possible.

 Rangers have been in touch with the driver of the jet ski and once the department completes an extensive investigation, they will make a recommendation to the district attorney who will then decide what charges (if any) will be filed. Thus seems to be all to much to soon . Our prayers go out to this family at this time .



2 comments:

  1. For the love of God and all that is Holy...PLEASE: If you are going to call yourself a blogger, learn how to spell (ie. grieve, NOT greive; Kyle, NOT kile, their, NOT there... I could go on and on), and how to use proper spacing between words. Also, if the title of the blog is about the accident, write about that FIRST, and THEN fill in all the background history. Good Lord....reread your entry and you'll see what I'm talking about. Respect your brand - no clout can be given to a blogger who can't spell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To the above commenter I would like to thank you for pointing out my misspellings . Sometimes it is very late like 3 am when I post so some things may slip my editing eye. I am still a work in progress .God bless you for your feedback and I hope you come back to my blog to view more articles. I will work on my mistakes. Now as for how I wrote the article , the pattern , it is my perogative. It is my blog and if I want to tell the story leading up to the tragic events then I will , it was a breif summary or breakdown of things leading up to Kyle's accident . How ever I thank you . I encourage all oppinions. MS. MARY JANE

    ReplyDelete

let me know what you think ...!!!