Saturday, July 26, 2014

#TheTea

Well it's been a while since I really chimed in personally with words to my blog. Its always for the better that I do so because it lets my creativity build a momentum. I love that personally when you see a writer turn to other things and they come back and share that experience with their readers. Which is sorta what I do with you all. My blog has not been the best and most applauded., but I will say people are very respectful of my work and I couldn't ask for more. I hope you like to my post about music and more.

I also would like to announce the start up my web series.  I have already shot a couple of pilots.  I can't wait for my audience see them. You all have held me down and I feel like my dream is your dream!! I continue to push forward from your encouraging emails! Thank you and continue to rock with ya girl . See you at the top!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

let me know what you think ...!!!