Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Kris Kardashian has moved on and her new man Corey Gamble tells all ..well kinda



Gamble, who is singer Justin Bieber‘s co-manager, wants the public to know that he is not an opportunist. “I really do have feelings for Kris,” he said. “I like her. She’s a great woman. I don’t know what her intentions are…”



He continued: “I don’t think it’s for publicity. Other people do… but.. the way I see her [throw down] in the bedroom. It doesn’t seem like it’s for publicity [laughs].



Kris Kardashians new man has the scoop and its quite unbelievable that he has  willingly given up so much info . Corey Gamble a tour manager to Justin Bieber and company and he stated in his interview that one of the #Braxton girls who lives near tyga confirmed that Tyga the rapper  (Young Money) is in fact living with Kylie Jenner ... wait wasn't his former girl dancer #BlacChyna 'best Friends ' with Kim....... I smell trouble and TMZ on the case.... #BreakingHeadlines #SandraRose #Kardashian

No comments:

Post a Comment

let me know what you think ...!!!