Saturday, May 26, 2012

Beyonce is back after a year long hiatus Revel

Beyoncé admits that she is "nervous" about performing a string of shows this weekend at Atlantic City's Revel Resort, her first since giving birth to daughter Blue Ivy Carter.
"It is exciting. I'm a little nervous though," says Beyoncé, in a slickly-produced video called "The Making of a Concert: Part 1" posted to the star's Web site today. "It's like going back to my old job. It's a little strange. But it's important that you don't lose yourself and you still have your own passions. I'm back to work. I'm back to business."


The video begins with a montage of the star, as assorted newscasters discuss the high expectations for her upcoming shows. After an interview with the songstress in her home, she is shown sans makeup, in dance rehearsals.
Sitting cross-legged on the floor, Beyoncé tells her creative team, "What I'm trying to say with this show is, 'Yes I had a baby and it made me even more grounded and more like you."
The miniature documentary also reveals Beyoncé in a musical arrangement rehearsal, singing "Halo."
"You know I haven't sung in a year," says Beyoncé, getting excited as she hits the notes while accompanied by a keyboard.
While most new moms are kept up at night by crying babies, Beyoncé admits in the video that she hasn't been sleeping because of her nerves over the shows.
Sitting on the floor in an office, amid a pile of sprawled papers, Beyoncé says, "This is why I didn't sleep night. This is why I went to sleep at 5:30 in the morning." 

No comments:

Post a Comment

let me know what you think ...!!!