Saturday, May 26, 2012

Former member of the now defunct boy group B2K Raz B is throwing hot tea on everyone ---

Evidently, Raz B isn’t done trying to smear the names of his former band mates, touring partners, and R&B peers. The exiled member ofB2K is apparently writing a book. Inside, he accuses Omarion, Lil’ Fizz, J Boog, Ray J, andChris Brown of all being gay. Oh, and of course, he levels the same accusation at his ex-manager Chris Stokes.
On B2K:
“There were no girls; there were no breaks, and absolutely NO meat. Our diet was so strict that I remember passing out during rehearsals because of our heavily restricted diet.” Thornton goes on to say, “More important than the food was girls. Girls were not allowed to even have our number. Chris(Stokes) would say that girls were a distraction, but in reality, it was just for his own sexual desires.”
I posted an old video of Raz B asking a former group memeber about alledged incidents , just to refresh your memory
“Chris was gay- he tried his best to hide his sexual appetite from his family, but we knew. Chris would make us (members of B2k) go into rooms and have oral and sometimes anal sex. He often time would take pictures of us engaging in sex acts. To this day, I think he still has those images.”
“Me and Boog (Jarell Houston, known as J. Boog) resisted the most. Fizz and Omari (Omarion) however seemed a lot easier to take advantage of. I suspect it was because Fizz was so much younger and Omari was just gay.”
On Ray J:
“Ray J was cool at first. I was under the impression that he wanted to help me. But just like with Whitney (Houston) he was just looking for someone to use. Ray J said that he was mad about how Chris did us and other artist, but Ray J just wanted airtime.” He went on to say, “Ray J made a diss song about Chris being gay, but that’s the kettle calling the pot black.”
On Bow Wow:
“Bow Wow was younger than all of us, but the record company figured his affiliation with us (B2k) would be great.  I didn’t see it for myself but I was told by Fizz that Bow Wow and he got involved with each other. I didn’t put a lot of stock in it then. It would be a few years until I realize that Fizz wasn’t lying. In 2005 Bow Wow and Omari became “inseparable”. It wasn’t until rumors forced Bow Wow to end the relationships. The gay talk was hurting Bow Wow’s business.”
On Chris Brown:
“They say you never know who knows who. Chris Brown didn’t think about that when he attacked me online.  I have a friend that’s very close to Chris’ camp who told me that Chris was involved with an up and coming songwriter Andre Merritt. So when  Chris started going in calling people ‘gay’ and ‘fags’ I just dropped Andre Merritt’s name. I knew it was true when he decided to shut up.”
If memory serves me correctly, Chris Brown didn’t start anything with Raz B. That was all on Raz. Then again, Raz B’s reputation as a truth teller is on par with T-Boz’s credit score (no shade, my dear…just making an analogy here) so why am I even bothering? I will say this Raz B is one brave man to step foward with allegations of molestation , after all he was risking his image , but I say tell the truth shame the devil . I a m a fan of all these people , well all except Ray J , only because he is one spoiled brat , so all the views spoken by Raz B are purely his own ,.... I just print the news .. with that being said ....stay tunes to the soon to be most read blog in the worl BREAKING HEADLINES  

No comments:

Post a Comment

let me know what you think ...!!!