Wednesday, February 22, 2012

It seems that flipping the bird has become the thing to do for quick publicity


   Adele  aced “21” wins for album of the year at last night’s BRIT Awards, but talk about pissing on your parade,  the singer has her acceptance speech cut short because of time, which in turn , she proceeds to toss the crowd the bird .
“Multiple press outlets have quoted Adele as saying backstage that the gesture was meant "for the suits, not the fans."  I beleive her - why would you flip off her adoring fans and peers . I truley think it was hilarious to , could you imagine your self standing on a stage in front of thousands and all you want to do is thank the people tat are closest to you and you hear " cue the music " - that's gotta sting .

“I was cut off during my speech, but I wanted to thank the British public for all their support. I was held up with my voice and troubles, but the album kept walking without me. I flipped the bird for the suits at the BRITS who cut me off.

"We regret this happened and we send our deepest apologies to Adele that her big moment was cut short this evening due to the live show over-running," said a statement from BRIT Awards organizers.”

Adele is very popular these days for her hit single's Rolling in the deep '

No comments:

Post a Comment

let me know what you think ...!!!