Thursday, February 23, 2012

Whitney Houston Casket photo's - Did the National Enquirer go to far ?

When I was alerted by one of my anonymous sources and there where pictures of Whitney Houston in her coffin floating around I immediantly started to wonder , how much of a stir up this would cause with people . After all this this woman is a legend and now we are reduced to looking at her in a coffin now .

Im am sure it wont be the last time I say this sentence this year , but did you ever think that you would be seeing Ms. Houston's funeral broadcast live . I didnt and you couldnt have paid me to think other wise .

I did report on the a radio show that I co-host that the Enquirer would be dropping bombs here this week .  Photographs like these are not suprising to me maybe a little startling but not shocking , because and I hate to get personal but My grandmother takes pictures at every funeral she goes to and at first I used to be like this isn't right , but sometimes a person just wants to capture a memory . In this case maybe this person was looking for a hefty payday. There are more photo's I heard . The next one's they will publish , if Whitney's family doesn't stop them legally , will be an actress portraying Whitney Houston final moments - leading up to that fateful hour . The National Enquirer is not the only tabloid to air these photo's , take a look .http://jezebel.com/5885292/diabolical-tabloid-recreates-whitneys-death-with-sick-photoshoot  and see for your self

 Stay tuned to Breaking Headlines for more info on this roller coaster ride of events. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

let me know what you think ...!!!